Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to Pokemon Yellow Rapid-Fire Glitch Week! Glitch City! MONDAY!

                                   Ah, the world of Pokemon, a magical place with infinite possibilities....

Oops. I glitched....

 Oops. Well, lets start this off. Sadly, I probably can't post every day, but I am trying. So, wish me luck!



So... Did anybody either buy it or download the ROM if you didn't have it? Let me know in the comments below. SO Who wants these glitches? I DO! Also, again, please provide me with some new glitch ideas or easter eggs of any game. So lets's get started....
How about... GLITCH CITY! Only one of the coolest glitches around. Basically, this glitch messes up the code and makes everything go crazy.  Sometimes it will crash the game, but do not be worried! IT WILL NOT MESS UP YOUR SAVE FILE! It is a really fun glitch to do and explore. Sometimes, on certain routes, it will put you outside a random door, which is really, REALLY annoying. So are you ready?


Okay, the first step is go into the safari zone. Pay and get in, try to leave, but press NO. Then, save and turn off your game. I recommend having CUT, FLY, and SURF when attempting this glitch. Okay, back to the glitch. Turn your gameboy/emulator off, and then turn it on. You should be in the safari zone. Go back into the building. The man doesn't ask you if you want to leave, but he will ask if you'd like to enter, BUT DO NOT ENTER! Go out, pick a route or city, and walk 500 steps there. If you see a text message pop up that says- "Your Safari Game Is Over!" and should be automatically teleported into the main Safari Zone room. The man asks if you got a good haul and then you can go out of the door. You should be in an insanely messed up city with numbers and random objects everywhere. If you can't move, try again. Personally, my favorite is on the actual slope of cycling road. It is cool because your character behaves like a bike, and there are many things to explore! I hope this glitch was fun and helpful, so give me any comments on how I can improve the blog. Thanks, viewers!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Thanks fir the tip on cycling road. Never knew about because I didn't really try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Let me know on anything I can improve on!

      Delete